Hemlock, MI- Hemlock Public School District is the place to be. Their staff and faculty work to make a positive impact on their students’ education by building professional relationships and providing a supportive learning environment.
Board President Matt Wesener says, “ “I continue to be amazed by all the great things happening at Hemlock. Despite the additional challenges of the past 16 months, Hemlock has pushed forward in its mission to innovate, collaborate, and educate. There are many examples of all the positive things happening right now and with even more on the horizon, it has never been a better time to join the pack and become a Hemlock Huskie!”
Did you know that Hemlock Public School District has/is?
- mentoring program for new teachers.
- one of the highest starting salaries for teachers in Saginaw County.
- staff retention rates better than state and national averages.
- state of the art classroom instructional technology and 1:1 devices for every student.
- aligned curriculum K-12 in core subjects with supported resources
- the most stable enrollment on record.
- fiscally sound.
- positive relationships that translate into long term master agreements.
“Hemlock Public School District is a great place to learn because of the great people who work here,” said Superintendent, Dr. Killingbeck.
The district holds curriculum councils and leadership academy experiences to form a well rounded and unified staff. Every member of the Huskie Pack is a valuable aspect of the team- coming together to connect students with their community.
Early Childhood Preschool Director Megan Bedford says, “Hemlock is really into their community and the families they serve.”
For more information about this or other positive happenings contact Hemlock Public School District at (989) 642-5282.