Hemlock Public School District has opened pre-registration for Young Five, and Kindergarten students for the 2020-21 school year. Parents may go to our website and pre-register students online at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSei81YKHuDA4YpMGxh7LCs_2QlWVTkLr6Vf5gTNin-JnGc2pw/viewform
Parents are invited to the traditional Kindergarten and Young Five registration event at Hemlock Elementary, 200 Wilson Street on March 4, 2020, at 6:30 p.m. Children that are 5 years old by September 1, 2020, will be eligible to register for Kindergarten. Children that are 5 by December 1, 2020, will be eligible to register for Young Five.
Enter the northeast cafeteria doors for registration processing. DO NOT enter front doors.
Please bring the following documents to registration: (Enrollment Card/Information Packets will be dispersed this evening.) Bringing copies of these items will shorten wait time.
· Child’s Original Birth Certificate
· Proof of Residency: Current utility bill, lease, mortgage, w/correct name and address (No driver’s license or voter registration, credit card statements, subscriptions, etc.)
· Child’s Updated Immunization Record
· Guardianship/Custody Papers (if applicable)
· School of Choice paperwork https://core-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/asset/uploaded_file/585839/SCHOOLS_OF_CHOICE_APPLICATION_2020-21.pdf